The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has already declared HSLC Result 2023. Candidates who are not satisfied with their results may apply online for rechecking of answer script/s. Intending candidates may apply online at SEBA’s official website http://sebaonline.org from 24th May 2023 to 12th June 2023.
Table of Content
SEBA Recheck Form Details
Name of exam: HSLC/ AHM Examination, 2023
Name of Board: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Name of class: 10th Standard
Date of exam: 3rd March to 1st April 2023
Type of exam: Written Examination
Date of declaration of result: 22nd May 2023 at 10 AM
Application process: Online
Application fee for rechecking: Rs.350/-
SEBA Rechecking Process
The candidate shall note that the Re-Checking of the Answer Script shall not mean Re-Evaluation of the Answer Scripts. Re-Checking shall include the following.
- Re-totaling of Marks awarded by the Examiner.
- Assessment of Answer (s) which has/have been left out unevaluated.
- Correction of wrong entry of marks of any manner/nature.
The Results of Re-checking will be informed to the Applicant through a Notification within 30 days from the last date of receipt of the application. The Marks sheet/ Certificates to the candidates, in case of any change, will be issued on submission of the Original Marks sheet/ Certificates in the Board’s Office through the Head of the concerned School with intimation of the Head of the Institution. No such Marks sheet/ Certificates will be sent directly to School/ candidate or through any other agency.
Application Fee of SEBA Rechecking
To complete the online application process of answer script rechecking students have to pay an application fee online as mentioned below.
- Re-Checking of Answer Script: Rs.350/- for each subject.
- Photocopy of Answer Script with Re-Checking: Rs.550/- for each subject.
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for SEBA Rechecking?
Interested and eligible candidates who are not satisfied with their answer script evaluation may apply online through SEBA Recheck Portal. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the SEBA Rechecking Portal link.
- Official Recheck Portal will be loaded and click on the link “Apply For Re-checking Or Photocopy With Re-checking Of Answer Scripts” to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of your answer scripts.
- Provide your Roll and No. of HSLC/AHM Examination 2023 to proceed.
- Select the service you want to avail i.e. select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer scripts.
- Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking/ photocopy with re-checking.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Original Admit Card in .jpeg/.png format and file size up to 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in the space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking the “Confirm and Pay Online” button.
- Enter the necessary details on the online payment page. Click on the blue colored “Pay Now” button on the bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making a successful payment, you will get your ARN (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future reference).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the website.
Important Dates of SEBA Recheck Form 2023
- Starting date of online application for Rechecking: 24th May 2023
- Last Date of online application for Rechecking: 12th June 2023
Important Links of SEBA Recheck Form
|SEBA Rechecking Portal||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|