Candidates who have applied online for SEBA Rechecking Result 2020; may now check their Part 1, 2 & 3 recheck results. Candidates have to check their results online at the SEBA official portal https://sebaonline.org.
Table of Content
SEBA, Assam has today declared HSLC Results 2020. Candidates who are not satisfied with their results may apply for answer scripts rechecking online. Intending candidates may apply online at SEBA’s official website http://sebaonline.org from 08/06/2020 to 22/06/2020.
SEBA HSLC Recheck 2020:
SEBA HSLC Recheck 2020 is basically of two types:
1. Candidates intending to get their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked only.
2. Candidates intending to get photocopy along with their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked.
Candidates intending to get their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked will have to apply through the SEBA’s online portal http://sebaonline.org.
Next click on the link “APPLY FOR RE-CHECKING OR PHOTOCOPY WITH RE-CHECKING OF ANSWER SCRIPTS”.
SEBA Recheck Form 2020:
SEBA Recheck Form 2020 is a basically an online form. You have to visit SEBA E-SERVICES PORTAL and click on the link “APPLY FOR RE-CHECKING OR PHOTOCOPY WITH RE-CHECKING OF ANSWER SCRIPTS” to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of your answer scripts.
SEBA Recheck Result 2020:
The SEBA Recheck Result will be informed to the Applicant through a Notification within 30 days from the last date of receipt of application.
How to apply Online for SEBA Re-checking & Photocopy of Answer Scripts:
1. Go to SEBA E-SERVICES PORTAL and click on the link “APPLY FOR RE-CHECKING OR PHOTOCOPY WITH RE-CHECKING OF ANSWER SCRIPTS” to apply for re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of your answer scripts.
2. Provide your Roll and No. of HSLC/AHM Examination-2020 to proceed.
3. Select the service you want to avail i.e. select either only re-checking or photocopy with re-checking of the evaluated answer scripts.
4. Select the subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking/ photocopy with re-checking.
5. Upload the scanned copy of your Original Admit Card in .jpeg/.png format and file size upto 500KB.
6. Provide your contact details in the space provided.
7. Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed
applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
8. Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
9. Enter the necessary details on the online payment page. Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
10. After making a successful payment, you will get your ARN (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
11. You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the website.
Application Fee for SEBA Rechecking 2020:
* Rechecking of evaluated Answer Scripts: Rs.350/- per subject.
* Photocopy & Rechecking: Rs.550/- per subject.
* Payment must be made via online mode only.
* The Photocopy of the Answer-Script has to be collected from SEBA Office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 only after producing original Admit Card & Copy of ARN.
* In case of change of marks after re-checking, fresh/revised Mark sheet will be provided only after submission of the Original Mark.
* Starting date of online application for Re-checking: 08/06/2020
* Last Date of online application for Re-checking: 22/06/2020
Important web links:
Apply Online – Click here.
SEBA Rechecking Result 2020 (Part 1, 2 & 3) – Click here.
SEBA Rechecking & Photocopy Result 2020 – Click here.