Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment
Invited application from Securities and Exchange Board of India in short SEBI recruitment for the Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream in different 120 position. Interested candidate may apply online for the following Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancies through SEBI official website at www.sebi.gov.in from 15th September 2018
Last date : 30.09.2018
|Securities and Exchange Board of India|
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment details
Name of post: Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
No of posts : 120 posts (General – 84, Legal – 18, Information Technology – 8, Engineering (Civil) – 5, Engineering (Electrical) – 5)
Educational Qualification for SEBI Recruitment 2018
1. For General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
2. For Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
4. For Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
5. For Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Age Limit limitations for SRBI Recruitment
Candidate should be maximum 30 year. as on August 31, 2018.
Please check official notification for Age Relaxation .
Pay Scale in SEBI Jobs
Selected Grade A officers will get pay scale of Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Application Fee for SEBI Recruitment 2018
➡️ For Un Reserved and OBC candidates – Rs. 850/-
➡️ For SC/ ST candidate and Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 100/-
SEBI Recruitment Exam Centers
Online examination and interview will be held in various cities across India.
SEBI Job Location
Any location in India where SEBI has its Offices.
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process
▪️ Online Exam
Apply methods : Online
How to apply in SEBI Officer Grade A Posts
Interested candidates may apply online for the following Securities and Exchange Board of India Vacancies through SEBI official website at www.sebi.gov.in submit your online application from 15th September 2018 to 30th September 2018
Important dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
➡️ Online application submission start from – 15.09.2018
➡️ Application submission last date – 30.09.2018
Important web links for Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2018
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|