Online application is invited from the District Sessions Judge Morigaon has published Recruitment notification for 6 peon posts on a regular basis in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam. Candidates may apply online through the Sessions Judge Morigaon Recruitment portal.
Last Date: 25/10/2021
Sessions Judge Morigaon Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Post: Peon
No of posts: 6 (six)
Salary: Scale of pay of Rs. 12000-520O0+GP-3900/- (PB-1) and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
- Class VIII passed but class XII not passed. ” Candidates who have passed class XII and above are ineligible to apply.”
- Candidates must mention the latest employment exchange registration number,
- Candidates must declare their highest qualification. In case of false declaration, the candidate will be subject to criminal liability
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply Morigaon Sessions Judge Recruitment:
Interested candidates should apply online through the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam Recruitment portal – https://morigaonjudiciary.gov.in/. Submit online application before 25th October 2021.
- Online apply start from – 27/09/2021
- Last Date to apply – 25/10/2021
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit website||Click here|
Sessions Judge Morigaon Selection Process:
- Phase l: There will be an objective type Written test of t hour duration comprising 50 questions carrying 1 mark each. Questions will be based on General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, etc. of class VIII standard. There will be no negative 5. Category Vacancy Unreserved 1 OBC 3 SC 1 sr(H) 1 Total 6 Page 1 of 3 mark for the wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks for written examination for the unreserved category will be 50o/o and that for reserved category will be 40ol0.
- Phase II: On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates in the ratio of 1:5 (in each category) shall be called for viva-voce subject to securing minimum qualifying marks. However, the Selection Board reserves the right to call more candidates for the Viva-voce in case more than one candidate secures the least mark of qualifying for the Viva-voce.