Application is invited from the Shishu Sarothi, Guwahati, an NGO published recruitment news for the post of Physiotherapist vacancy in Dibrugarh. Interested and eligible candidates may send their CVs to Shishu Sarothi Guwahati’s email address for the following job in Guwahati Shishu Sarothi.
Last Date: 19/07/2021.
Shishu Sarothi Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Physiotherapist
No of posts: 1
Pay: As per experience
Job Location: Dibrugarh
Age Limit: Above 25 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy and having 2-3 years of experience in the field, preferably working with children and children with disability.
- Have clear understanding of early childhood development process, primitive reflex patterns and paediatric illness and disability
- Adapt pre- learnt physiotherapy techniques applicable to adults, to ever changing needs of growing children
- Assess children in a holistic way across different domains; work within the context of the child and the family in a range of situations – home, pre-school settings, education and leisure activities.
- Set goals for each child and demonstrate appropriate therapies to the families and draw up a detailed home management plan
- Communicate observations, assessments and treatment plans to the child, parents and other members of the team.
- Collaborate with other disciplines including speech and occupational therapists, as well as medical, nursing, social work, educational staff, psychological and psychiatric teams
- Build up a rapport and earn the trust of the child, parents and caregivers, so as to better handle and facilitate therapy processes. Have playful and innovative ideas to work with children with developmental delays.
- Multi-task and have excellent attention to detail and manage all aspects while working with the child.
- Be perceptive and challenge children while making them feel safe. Interpret the child’s actions to determine the best course of treatment.
- Create an environment as per the uniqueness, needs and goals of each child to maximize independence and function in their daily lives.
- Take cues from children to motivate them during each session and over time; help the child and parents be fully engaged in physio sessions so as to achieve optimal results.
- Have adequate knowledge about rights of children and persons with disabilities.
Walk-in Date and Time if any: Will contact the candidates after shortlisting the CV’s
Application fee if any: No.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply for Shishu Sarothi Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates have emailed their CVs to [email protected]. Last date of submission of application: 19th July 2021.
Off Ramkrishna Mission Road, Birubari, Guwahati – 781016, Assam, India.