Application is invited from the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has published an employment advertisement regarding the recruitment of 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Vacancies in General Stream. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 03/01/2023
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
No of Posts: 100
Minimum Gross Emoluments Per Month: Rs.70,000/ – approx.
Eligibility Criteria of SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Age Limit as on 14-12-2022: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. (Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
- SC/ST — 5 years
- OBC (NCL) — 3 years
- PwBD [Unreserved/EWS] — 10 years
- PwBD [OBC candidates] — 13 years
- PwBD [SC / ST candidates] — 15 years
1. Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical);
3. CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
Application Fee of SIDBI Recruitment 2023:
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/– (Rupees One hundred and Seventy Five Only)
- Others: Rs. 1100/- (Rupees One Thousand and One hundred Only)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
SIDBI Exam/ Interview Centre:
Online Exam Centre in Assam: Guwahati & Dibrugarh
Interview Centre: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview. Interviews would be held at 10 centres viz. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
How to Apply for SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
As per the advertisement details, Candidates who are interested to submit applications to the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) have to apply online through the official recruitment portal – https://www.sidbi.in/.
Important Dates of SIDBI Recruitment 2023:
- Online application starts on: December 14, 2022
- Last Date for online application submission: January 03, 2023
Important Link SIDBI Recruitment 2023:
|Online application Link||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||English | Hindi|
|Official website||Click here|