Application is invited from the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar Recruitment for the post of 5 Gaonburah (Sarkari) posts on a regular basis under different revenue circles of the Sivasagar district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline in the following job in Sivasagar Deputy Commissioner.
Last Date: 30/07/2021.
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Gaonburah
No of posts: 5
Revenue Circle wise vacancy details:
- Sivasagar Revenue Circle: 3 Posts
- Amguri Revenue Circle: 1 Post
- Nazira Revenue Circle: 1 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should not less than 25 years.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of the concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
– He/ She should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
– He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
– He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
– He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
– He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
– He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in society.
– He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
– He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
– He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates have to submit the application in Standard application form to the office of Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar before 30/07/2021.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
– Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
– Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
– Government dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
– Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
– The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
– Certificate from Mouzadar.
Last date to apply – 30/07/2021
Important web links;
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Download Application Form: Click Here.