Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant in various eight position under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam, Uzanbazar, Guwahati-1 in the following scale of Pay plus other allowances under Rules. Candidates may submit their Online applications who are citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitutions of India and ordinarily resident of Assam for following job vacancies in Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15.10.2019.
Social Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 8 [UR- 4, OBC/MOBC- 1, ST(P)- 1, ST(H)-1, EWS- 1], Reservation for women – 2 Reservation for Persons with Disabilities – Nil
Salary: 14,000/- to 60,500/-, Grade Pay 6200/-
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and more Man 38 years of age as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for ST/SC candidates and is relaxable by three (3) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities is relaxable by 10 years (irrespective of caste).
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen is relaxable by 2 years.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 12 (twelve) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/ registered institute.
- The candidate must possess computer skills for handing data and text on computer. The meanie should have proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email including typing skin both in English and Assamese.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Online
How to apply Social Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates can apply online (only) by visiting the Social Welfare Assam website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 25th September 2019 to 11.59 PM of 15th October 2019.
- Online application submission start from – 25.09.2019
- Last date for application submission – 15.10.2019