Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam published recruitment news for the post of 74 Supervisor vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Interested and eligible female candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 14/02/2021.
Table of Content
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Supervisor
No of posts: 74 [UR: 17, OBC/ MOBC: 32, SC: 1, STP: 2, STH: 14, EWS: 8]
Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600
Eligibility Criteria of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment
Gender: The posts are for female candidates only.
Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
(i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
(ii) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle-Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
* For the candidates mentioned at (i) Educational Qualification:
A candidate must not be less than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 year for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2021.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to that candidate who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to the crossing their existing upper age limit 40 years.
* For the candidates mentioned st (ii) Educational Qualification:
Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021
Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local newspaper and official website.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for Social Welfare Assam Supervisor Recruitment
Interested Candidates have to apply online through the Social Welfare Assam website https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Documents to be uploaded with Social Welfare Assam Online Form
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
* Latest passport size photograph
* Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
* Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
* Essential Qualification certificate
* Scanned Signature
* Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
* Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
* Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
* Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
* Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
* Declaration Form A.
Social Welfare Helpline Number for Online Application Form
For any inquiry, write to us at [email protected].
* Online apply start from: 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM
* Last Date for apply: 14th February 2021, 11.59 PM
Important web links:
Download Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.