Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 for the post of Consultant (Procurement) in one position on purely temporary contractual posts under POSHAN Abhiyaan Assam. Invited application from the State Project Director, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Assam recruitment for eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India for the following job in Social Welfare Department.
Last Date: 31/01/2020
Social Welfare Department Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Consultant (Procurement)
Number of Post: 01 no. (One Position) State cell
Age limit: Candidates should between 25 years to 44 years
Salary: Fixed Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand) only per month
– PG degree in Supply Chain Management/ MBA with specialization in Operations /Supply Chain Management
– At least 5 years of experience in supply chain & logistics/ Procurement planning management.
– Expertise in preparation of ToR for consulting services, RFP and bidding documents for procurement of goods and services including working knowledge on technology and software application support. Good understanding of the ICDS scheme will be an added advantage
– Knowledge of Computers is essential.
– Experience of working with front line workers of the Government Department and training on IT/Mobiles/Computer
– In-depth knowledge of supply chain management/ logistic/ Procurement.
– Problem-solving skills.
Good oral and written communication skills both in English and Assamese
The person having experience in Assam Tender, GeM will be preferred
None need to apply who does not have adequate knowledge of Procurement Manuals for Goods and works, GFR, CVC guidelines, and DFP Rules.
Get daily job alerts:
Join our Facebook group – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
How to Apply for Social Welfare Department Job:
Interested candidates have to fill up the prescribed Self-Assessment form and will have to submit their self-assessment form through mail on or before 31st January 2020 at mail-id [email protected]
The details of filling up Self Assessment form is as follows:
1. Academic Excellence: Maximum weight-age will be of 12 Marks
– Candidates who have received 60% or above in qualifying examinations as required for the positions will get Maximum 3 Marks.
– Candidates who have received 45% or above in all qualifying examinations as required for the positions will get Maximum 2 Marks.
– Candidates who have received below 45°/s in all qualifying examinations as required for the positions will get Maximum 1 Marks.
2. Work Experience: Maximum Weight-age will be of 5 Marks
– Candidates will get 1 mark if his/her total years of experience are equal to the required years of experience.
– Candidates will get an additional 1 mark for every year of completed work experience above the required years of experience.
3. Knowledge of Computer: Maximum weight-age will be of 3 Marks
Candidates who have
– Diploma in Computer 3 months will get 1 mark
– Diploma in Computer 6 months will get 2 mark
– Diploma in Computer 1 year will get 3 mark
The maximum weight-age for self-assessment will be of 20 Marks. Candidates who receive below 10 marks after self-assessment need not apply or His/Her candidature will stand canceled automatically. Any misleading information in this regard will make the candidate ineligible for the positions.
The Candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions as mentioned in the criteria, particularly educational qualification, age limit, experience and certificate of computer knowledge.
Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
The Candidates may need to visit the concerned website regularly for any last-minute change.
Last date for application submission – 31.01.2020
Important web links:
Download official advertisement/application form – Click here.