Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji published job news for the post of Woman Welfare Officer/ District Coordinator in various 3 position under “District Level Centre for Woman (DLCW)” for the District of Dhemaji under “National Mission for Woman (NMEW)” to support all the Woman Welfare scheme including “ Mahila Sakti Kendra’(MSK). Candidates may apply offline in Standard application form for the following job vacancies in Social Welfare Dhemaji Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 21.11.2019.
1. Woman Welfare Officer
No of posts: 1
Pay: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- Masters in Social Work (From a recognized university) with the understanding of schemes /programs implemented with a focus on the woman.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency in computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organizations; women and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 2
Pay: Rs. 20,000/-(fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (From a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to the woman in the District. Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Woman & resident of the same District.
Age limit: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019.
How to apply: Candidate shall be required to download the prescribed application from the website dhemaji.gov.in w.e.f. 08/11/2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age-proof certificate (Admit /Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination. A candidates could apply only for one post The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Woman Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Woman (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the District Social Welfare Officer, Ratanpur, Dhemaji Assam, PIN-787057
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned document with declaration as “Certified to be a true copy of the original” along with the application. Applications not signed by the candidates will be summarily rejected.
Application form sends to:
District Social Welfare Officer, Ratanpur, Dhemaji Assam, PIN-787057.
- Last date for application submission – 21.11.20419 till 05.00 pm