Online application is invited from the South Indian Bank Ltd. has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancy in Scale I Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page or the South Indian Bank website.
Last Date: 08/09/2021.
Table of Content
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Probationary Officer
No of posts: Not specified
Salary: Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
Eligibility Criteria of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary.
Application Fee: Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the South Indian Bank’s official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Apply start from – 01.09.2021
- Last date to apply online – 08.09.2021
Important web links of South Indian Bank Recruitment
|Online Apply link||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|