Applications are invited from the eligible candidate who is willing to work hard in mission mode for filling up 2 (two) nos. of the position of Education Volunteers (EV) in the Residential Special Training Centre under SSA, Darrang. The selected Education Volunteers will be engaged on a contract basis and the positions are purely temporary. Details of required qualification, Age limit, etc. are given below-
Last Date: 25.10.2019.
SSA, Darrang Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Education Volunteer
Number of posts: 2
1. Graduate from any recognized University.
2. At least one candidate should have Science background at 10+2 level
• Preference will be given to candidates having PSTE, B.Ed or D. El. Ed from recognized Colleges/ Institutions.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum 3 years of experience in Special Training Centres i.e. NRSTC-Rural/Urban & RSTC under SSA, Assam.
Age limitations: Should not be more than 50 years
Honorarium: Rs.7500.00 per Month.
The candidate selected as Education Volunteers must stay at night in the Residential Special Training where he/she is engaged. The selected candidate cannot demand further extension or claim for absorption in any other position at any level under SSA, Assam after completion of their agreement period.
How to apply SSA, Darrang Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may submit the application along with all testimonials that should be submitted in the office of the DEEO cum DMC, Darrang on or before 4 P.M. of 25th October 2019.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.