SSA, Kamrup, Amingaon recently published job news for the post of 2 (Two) nos, of position of Education Volunteers (EV) one arts and one science background and 1 (one) no of position of Care Taker cum Store Keeper in the Residential Special Training Centre (RSTC) under SSA, Kamrup. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in SSA Kamrup Amingaon Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 22.10.2019.
SSA, Kamrup, Amingaon Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Education Volunteer (EV)
Number of posts: 2
1. Graduate from any Recognized University.
2. Atleast one candidate should have science background at 10+2 level
• Preference Will be given to candidates having requisite ci4lification in PSTE , B.Ed & D.EI.Ed.
• Preference will be given to those having minimum 3 years of experience in Special Training Centres (NRSTC- Rural, Urban & RSTC) under SSA, Assam and the experience certificate should be signed by BEEO/BMC & DEEO/DMC of concerned block and district respectively.
2. Name of the post: Care Taker cum Store Keeper
Number of posts: 1
1. One Caretaker cum Store Keeper to be selected for RSTC having B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com from recognized university.
2. Preference will be given to candidates having experience of management related activities in NGOs, community based organization etc.
Age limitations: Candidate should not be more then 50 years.
Pay: Rs. 7500/- per month for above each post.
The candidate selected as Education Volunteers and Care Taker cum Store Keeper must stay at night in the Residential Special Training Centre where he/she is engaged. The selected candidate cannot demand further extension or claim for absorption in any other position at any level under SSA, Assam after completion of their agreement period. Also engagement will valid till 31st March 2020.
How to apply SSA, Kamrup, Amingaon Recruitment 2019:
The application along with all testimonials, contact No, E-mail-id, photo should be submitted in the office of the DEEO cum DMC SSA, Kamrup on or before 4 P M. of 22nd Oct. 2019.
All candidates should attend at the District Mission office SSA, Kamrup with original documents on 25th Oct. 2019 for documents verification at 10.30 AM at their own cost.
No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
The selected EV & Care Taker will be engaged on contract basis and the positions are purely temporary.