Application is invited from Staff Selection Commission (SSC) the has published an employment notification regarding Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2023 for the recruitment to the 1600 Group C posts in the cadre of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator Grade A and Data Entry Operator (DEO) in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Last Date: 08/06/2023.
Table of Content
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2023
Name of posts:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of posts: 1600 posts (approx.)
# Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
# Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
# Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01-08-2023 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply..
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|PWD Candidates||10 years|
|PWD (OBC) Candidates||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates||15 years|
|ESM Candidates||3 years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2023.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2023?
As per the official advertisement details, Interested candidates should have to apply online through the official website of the SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Exam 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 9th May 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 8th June 2023
- Date of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination: Aug, 2023
Important Links of SSC Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Register | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|