Application is invited from the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an official notification regarding the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for the recruitment of multiple posts in the cadre of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator Grade A and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 04/01/2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Name of exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2022
Name of posts:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of posts: 4500 posts (approximately)
SSC CHSL Job Salary:
- For Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- For Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ESM: 3 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
Payment mode: Candidates should pay the application fee through the mode of online BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, eligible candidates who are interested to submit applying is the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL examination 2023 should have to apply online through the SSC official recruitment portal http://ssc.nic.in/. Submit your online application before 4th January 2023. Or candidates can follow the given details steps to submit an online application to the SSC Recruitment 2023.
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Online application submission starts on: 6th December 2022
- the Last date to submit an online application: 4th January 2023
- Date of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination: Feb-March, 2023
Important Link of SSC Recruitment 2023:
|Online Application Form||Register | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|