Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published recruitment news for the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020. Interested and eligible female candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 21/03/2021.
Table of Content
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of exam: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
No of posts: Details about vacancies will be provided in due course
Age as of 01-01-2021:
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
* 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
* 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
* Relaxation in the upper age limit is available for different categories.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application Fee of SSC Recruitment 2021
* Fee: Rs. 100/-
* For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
* Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking, BHIM UPI, by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
SSC Exam Centres in North East India
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502),Ukhrul(5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates may apply online through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website https://ssc.nic.in from 5th February 2021 to 21st March 2021.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
* Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
* Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
* Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 23-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
* Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 25-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank
* Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01 to 20-07-2021
* Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.