State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for the post of Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking-Marketing in various four positions on a regular basis at State Bank of India (SBI).
Last Date: 15/09/2020.
Table of Content
State Bank Of India Guwahati Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing
No of posts: 4
Location wise vacancy:
* LHO, Guwahati: 1, Scale III to V
* AO , Dibrugarh: 1, Scale II to IV
* AO, Shillong: 1, Scale II to IV
* AO, Silchar: 1, Scale II to IV
* For officials retired in Scale-II /III – Rs.30000 per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.36000/pm
* For officials retired in Scale IV/ V- Rs.35000/ per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.41000/pm
Eligibility Criteria :
– For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V and For positions at Administrative Offices (AOs): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale-II to IV
– The staff should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
– They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health
– No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
– No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
Age: The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding the renewal of the contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
Get daily job news:
Join our Telegram group – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply State Bank Of India, Guwahati Recruitment:
Candidates should fill in the prescribed Application cum Biodata Form with correct details in block letters. Send the duly filled form before 15.09.2020 to E-mail: [email protected] or The Assistant General Manager (TBU), State Bank of India, Local Head Office, 5th Floor, B Block, G S Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.