State Bank of India in short SBI published a job news for Indian citizens as appointment of following posts of Specialist Cadre Officers and Managers in regular basis on various 22 disciplines at various levels in SBI (Advt. No.: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/04). Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in State Bank Of India.
Last Date: 02.06.2019.
Table of Content
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 details:
1. General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning) : 02 posts in TEGS-VII scale ₹76520-85000
2. Dy. General Manager (Asset Liability Management) : 02 posts in TEGS-VI scale ₹68680-76520
3. Dy. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) : 02 posts in TEGS-VI scale ₹68680-74520
4. Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) : 01 post in SMGS-V scale ₹59170-66070
5. Chief Manager (Infrastructure Architect) : 01 post in SMGS-IV scale ₹50030-59170
6. Chief Manager (Application Architect) : 01 post in SMGS-IV scale ₹50030-59170
7. Chief Manager (Business Architect) : 02 posts in SMGS-IV scale ₹50030-59170
8. Manager (Security Architect) : 01 post in MMGS-III scale ₹42020-51490
9. Manager (Technology Architect) : 02 posts in MMGS-III scale ₹42020-51490
10. Manager (Application Architect) : 02 posts in MMGS-III scale ₹42020-51490
11. Senior Consultant Analyst : 01 post in SMGS-V scale ₹59170-66070
12. Data Translator : 02 posts in SMGS-IV scale ₹50030-59170
13. Data Architect : 02 posts in SMGS-IV scale ₹50030-59170
14. Data Trainer : 01 post in MMGS-III scale ₹42020-51490
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee
And SC, ST & PwD candidates can pay
Only 125 rupees for the following job vacancies in State Bank of India.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the State Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the State Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to apply State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the following job vacancies in SBI visit the official website https://www.sbi.co.in. submit your online application from 16th May 2019 to 2nd June 2019.
• Online application submission start from – 16.05.2019
• Last date for online application submission – 02.06.2019
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Online apply link – click here