State Child Protection Society, Assam published job news for the post of Chairperson/ Member in various 31 position in Child Welfare Committees (CWC) & Juvenile Justice Boards (JJB) in different districts. Candidates may submit application invited in the prescribe format along with all supportive testimonials for the following job vacancies in State Child Protection Society Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 11.11.2019.
Table of Content
State Child Protection Society, Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Child Welfare Committee:
1. Name of the post: Chairperson
Number of posts: 5
2. Name of the post: Member
Number of posts: 17
Juvenile Justice Board:
1. Name of the post: Member
Number of posts: 9
District wise vacancies: Please check the official Advertisement.
Age limitations: For all categories of post applicants shall not be less than 35 years and not more than 65 years of age on the day of application.
- Preferably Post Graduate in Social work, Education, Psychology, Psychiatry, Human Development, Law or retired Judicial officer.
- A retired college teacher, doctor or a social worker who had been involved in work concerning Children will be preferred.
Experience: At least 7 (seven) years experience of working with Children in the field of Education, Health, Child Welfare activities or development activities or Child Protection activities.
Remuneration: The Social Workers or Members shall be paid Rs.1,500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred) only per sitting as travel, sitting & conveyance allowance as per ICPS guide line.
How to apply State Child Protection Society, Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit application with details testimonials (with a self declaration certificate which to be collected from respective Office of the District Child Protection Officer) by 11th November 2019 during office hours.
- Last date date for application submission – 11.11.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here.
- Visit official website – click here.