Supreme Court of India published recruitment news for the post of 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 13/03/2021.
Table of Content
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Application Fee of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Get daily job news:
- How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021
- Important web links:
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
No of posts: 30
Vacancy for NE States:
* Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Assamese): 2
* Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Manipuri): 1
* Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Bengali): 2
Pay: Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be above 18 years and below 27 years of age. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language as subjects;
(ii) A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language and vice-versa from University/Institute recognised by the Government or UGC
Two years’ experience in translation work from respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts.
(iii) Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English language and respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language.
Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
(i) Written Test:
(a) A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)
(b) Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State
(c) Translation from Vernacular Language to the English Language
(ii) Typing Speed Test on a computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
* The candidates will first be subjected to Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those who qualify both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on Computer to ascertain typing speed in English and respective vernacular languages. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview (Viva).
Application Fee of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters plus bank charges through online mode only.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates have to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in.
The starting date for online registration of application is 15.2.2021 at 00.00 hours and last date thereof is 13.3.2021 at 23.59 hours.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online Application: Click Here.