Application is invited from the Supreme Court of India has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Vacancy (Group B Non-Gazetted) in various 210 positions engagement on a regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website.
Last Date: 10/07/2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
No of posts: 210
Pay: Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) should be below 30 years of age as on 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation: Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University .
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer .
- Knowledge of Computer operation .
- UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
Payment mode: Online
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment?
As per the official recruitment notification Interested candidates who have fulfilled eligibility criteria may apply online through the official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the given steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
- Online application submission starts on: 18th June 2022
- Last date to submit online application: 10th July 2022, 23.59 hours
Important Links of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
The selection process for Junior Court Assistant (JCA) under the Supreme Court of India consists of the following stages.
- Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Speed Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test and
Scheme of Examination
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice|
answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50
General English questions including comprehension
section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General
There will be
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum|
speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of|
Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay