Application is invited from the Supreme Court of India has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy engagement on a regular basis for 25 positions. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 14/05/2022.
Table of Content
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
- Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
- Important Links of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of post: Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
No of posts: 25
# Assamese: 2
# Bengali: 2
# Telegu: 2
# Gujarati: 2
# Urdu: 2
# Marathi: 2
# Tamil: 2
# Kannada: 2
# Malayalam: 2
# Manipuri: 2
# Odia: 2
# Punjabi: 2
# Nepali: 1
Pay: Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be below 32 years of age. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
# Graduate from recognized University with English & Assamese language (specific language) as subjects. AND
# Two years experience in translation work from English to Assamese language (specific language) and vice-versa in any Govt. or reputed Private Institution.
Computer Proficiency: Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Assamese language.
# UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
# SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
# Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official recruitment notification may apply online through official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
- Online application submission starts from – 18th April 2022
- Last date to submit online application – 14th May 2022
Important Links of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
|Online Application||Register | Login|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
The selection process of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) involves following stages.
(i) Written Test:
(a) A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)
(b) Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State
(c) Translation from Vernacular Language to English Language
(ii) Typing Speed Test on computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
# The candidates will first be subjected to Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those who qualify both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on Computer to ascertain typing speed in English and respective vernacular languages. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview (Viva).