Swachh Jal Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant cum LDA/Computer Operator/Grade IV in various 274 positions for Development at various district-level positions. District wise Details of vacancy positions, application procedures, and other information are given below on this page. Candidates may apply online through https://sjmp.co.in/regnpart1 for the following jobs in Swachh Jal Mission, Assam.
Last date: 30.01.2020
Swachh Jal Mission, Assam Recruitment Details:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Assistant cum LDA
Number of posts: 62 (Sixty Two) [UR- 32, SC- 6, ST(P)- 3, ST(H)-3, OBC- 2, MOBC2, EWS- 5, PwD: 3, RWF- 6]
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Commerce/ Science from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: 1. Diploma in Computer Application.
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Plus Grade Pay: Rs. 6,200/-
2. Name of the Post: Computer Operator
Number of posts: 183 (One Eighty Three) [UR- 96, SC- 17, ST(P)- 9, ST(H)-9, OBC- 5, MOBC5, EWS- 15, PwD: 7, RWF- 20]
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary in Arts/Commerce/ Science stream (10+2) or its equivalent Examination passed from a recognized Board.
Desirable Qualification: 1. Certificate/Diploma in Computer Typing in Assamese/English.
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Plus Grade Pay: Rs. 5,600/-
3. Name of Post: Grade IV (Peon, Driver)
Number of posts: 29 (Twenty Nine) [UR- 12, SC- 2, ST(P)- 2, ST(H)- 2, OBC- 1, MOBC- 1, EWS- 3, PwD: 1, RWF- 3]
Educational Qualification: High School Leaving (10) or its equivalent Examination passed from a recognized Board.
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- to 37,500/- Plus Grade Pay: Rs. 3,900/-
Age Limits as on 09/01/2020:
For General/EWS Minimum: 18 years to 43 years
For SC/ST:18 years to 48 years
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 years to 46 years
For PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Application fees: Rs. 350.00 (Rupees Three Hundred Fifty Only) for Unreserved category and Rs.200.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) in case of reserved category). The application payment procedure must be completed as mentioned on the website. Application fee not applicable for GRADE IV applicants.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply: Interested candidates have to visit Swachh Jal Mission, Assam official website – https://sjmp.co.in/regnpart1 to online application submission. Submit your online application before 30th January 2020.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidate must have registered their name in the Employment Exchange and registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their online application.
- Candidate serving in Govt./Semi Govt. should route their application through proper Channel.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years or more than 41 (Forty-One) years of age on the date of publication of the advertisement (i.e. 09.01.2020). The upper age limit relaxation is applicable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. notification.
- Candidate must apply online through the official Website https://sjmp.co.in/regnpart1 only.
- The last date for online application is 30.01.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for delay.
- Candidate intending to apply for the different posts shall submit separate applications and application fees, whether the registration number of the candidate should be only 1 (one) with verifying by a mobile number and email ID.
Last date for online application submission – 30.01.2020
Important web links: