The Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Govt. of Assam has published an official notification for Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022. These scholarships are available for both the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric categories. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of tea & ex-tea garden tribes who are eligible. All scholarships shall be disbursed through direct bank transfer (DBT) into bank accounts of the applicants.
Table of Content
- Tea Tribe Scholarship Details
- How to Apply for Assam Tea Tribe Scholarship?
Tea Tribe Scholarship Details
Name of scholarship scheme: Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students
Scholarship authority: Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD), Govt. of Assam
Academic session: 2022–2023
- Pre-matric: Class IX to X
- Post-matric: HS & Normal TDC Courses
Application mode: online
Application status: Available
Last date of submission of application: 31st August 2022 (Pre-Matric)
Official website: https://ttwd.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of TTWD Scholarship Assam
To be eligible for a pre-matric and post-matric scholarship of TTWD, Assam; candidates must fulfill the following conditions
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and must belong to tea-tribe community.
Bank account: Candidates must possess a functional bank account.
Caste certificate: Candidates must possess a TGL/ EX-TGL caste certificate.
Family income: Candidates’ family income should not be more than 5.00 lakh per annum. He or she must submit an undertaking of their parents/ guardians/ self regarding their family income .
How to Apply for Assam Tea Tribe Scholarship?
Interested and eligible candidates who want to get benefitted from TTWD Scholarship may apply online here. They may follow the given steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new web page will be opened, click on the “Don’t have an account ?? Register” button. Enter your basic details and click on the register button.
- Again click on the Online Application link and login.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload all the documents as required and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of TTWD Sirish Online Scholarship 2022
- Online application submission starts from: 4th July 2022
- Last date to submit online application: 31st August 202
Important Links of Tea Tribe Scholarship
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Pre-matric | Post-matric|
|How to Apply Guide||Click Here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Click Here|
|Undertaking (Post-Matric)||Click Here|
|Undertaking (Pre-Matric)||Click Here|
|How to Register||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Tea Tribe Scholarship
The selection process involves the following stages-
# The applications shall be verified by the respective SDWOs.
# After scrutiny, the list of eligible students is forwarded to the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam by respective SDWOs. In case of any doubt, the candidates may also be called for physical verification.
# The Director examines and consolidates the lists submitted by all SDWOs and places it before the Chairman, State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC) for approval.
# In case an applicant’s document is found doubtful, the Director exercises the right to return the list to the concerned SDWOs for re-verification.
Rate of Scholarship:
- Class IX to X: Rs 3000/ – per annum
- Class XI to XII: Rs 5000/ – per annum
- 3 Years Degree Course: Rs 7000/ – per annum
Documents to Be submitted with TTWD Scholarship Form
The following documents are to be submitted by students along with TTWD Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship online application form.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate.
- Undertaking on annual income as per attached format.
- Original copy of caste certificate.
- Original copy of Mark-sheet of the last examination passed.
- Certificate from Headmaster as per attached format.
- The first page of applicant’s bank passbook.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate as age proof.
- Copy of Mark-sheet of the last examination passed to be uploaded.
- Admission fee receipt of the course undergoing/Recommendation from Principal.
- Undertaking on family income as per attached format.
- Original copy of caste certificate.
- The first page of the applicant’s bank passbook.