These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GovjobinAssam’s Website, located at https://govjobinassam.in/.
Table of Content
Terms and Conditions for Readers
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use GovjobinAssam.in if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of in. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, GovjobinAssam and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on GovjobinAssam.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from GovjobinAssam.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from GovjobinAssam.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from GovjobinAssam.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from GovjobinAssam.in
- Redistribute content from GovjobinAssam.in
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. GovjobinAssam does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of GovjobinAssam, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, GovjobinAssam shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
GovjobinAssam reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant GovjobinAssam a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of GovjobinAssam; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to GovjobinAssam. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of GovjobinAssam’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions for Job Submission
1. Submission Guidelines: To publish your company’s job news on our website, you must submit the details of the job vacancy through our submission form or through our Submit job page. You must provide accurate and complete information, including job title, job description, qualifications required, location, salary, and application deadline.
2. Approval Process: We reserve the right to approve or reject any job news submission on our website. We will review the submission to ensure that it meets our publishing standards and guidelines.
3. Fees: There may be fees associated with publishing job news on our website. These fees will be communicated to you at the time of submission, and payment must be made before the job news is published.
4. Accuracy of Information: You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the job news information you submit. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information published on our website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the job news.
5. Job Advertisements: Your job news submission must comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment and job advertising. You must not discriminate against any job applicant on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
6. Intellectual Property: You warrant that you have the right to publish the job news information you submit and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
7. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or related to your job news submission or the publication of the job news on our website.
8. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure compliance.
By submitting your job news to our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Advertising
1. Submission Guidelines: To advertise your products or notices on our website, you must submit the details by contacting us. You must provide accurate and complete information, including the product or notice description, pricing, location, contact information, and any other relevant details.
2. Approval Process: We reserve the right to approve or reject any advertisement submission at our sole discretion. We will review the submission to ensure that it meets our publishing standards and guidelines.
3. Fees: There may be fees associated with advertising on our website. These fees will be communicated to you at the time of submission, and payment must be made before the advertisement is published.
4. Accuracy of Information: You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information you submit. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information published on our website, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the advertisement.
5. Product Advertisements: Your advertisement submission must comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding product advertising. You must not make false or misleading claims about your product, and you must not advertise any illegal or prohibited products.
6. Notice Advertisements: Your notice advertisement submission must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You must not advertise any illegal or prohibited notices.
7. Intellectual Property: You warrant that you have the right to publish the advertisement information you submit and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or related to your advertisement submission or the publication of the advertisement on our website.
9. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure compliance.
By submitting your advertisement to our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The last update was on 15th April 2023.