Tinsukia College recently published job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various 13 position. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Tinsukia College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Tinsukia College Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Assistant Professor, Bengali- 1 post – unreserved
2. Assistant Professor, Economics- 1 post- reserved for ST(H)
3. Assistant Professor, Philosophy-1 post- reserved for ST(P)
4. Assistant Professor, History-2 posts- 1- unreserved and 1- reserved for ST(H)
5. Assistant Professor, Commerce-3 posts-1- unreserved and 2- reserved for ST(P)
6. Assistant Professor, Botany-3 posts- 1- unreserved and 2- reserved for ST(P)
7. Assistant Professor, Zoology- 2 posts- 1-unreserved and 1-reserved for ST(P)
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess the latest U.G.C. norms with NET/SLET/SET or Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation.2009 (excluding the candidates obtained Ph.D. Degree from off Campus)
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 38 years as on 01.01.2019 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates)
* The Candidates must have permanent Residential Certificate and must know the local language.
* Candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Tinsukia College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may submit their application with all completed aspects with necessary documents/testimonials along with a demand draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Principal, Tinsukia College, Tinsukia payable at SBI Tinsukia Branch should reach the Principal, Tinsukia College, Tinsukia within 15 days from the date of publication [10/10/2019] of this advertisement.
Application must accompany the copy of the advertisement from which he/she applied. N.B.: Please log on to the College website : www.tinsukiacollege.edu.in for details.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 10.10.2019