Union Public Service Commission in short UPSC recently published a online application for prescribed recruitment form by 11/07/2019 for following posts in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 6/2019):
Last Date: 11.07.2019.
UPSC Advertisement details:
1. System Analyst: 01 post (UR) in Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
2. Company Prosecutor: 05 posts (SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01, UR-01) in Ministry of Corporate Affairs
3. Superintendent (Printing): 01 post (UR) in Department of Legislative, Ministry of Law and Justice
4. Deputy Director (Examination Reforms): 01 post (SC) in Union Public Service Commission (SC-01)
5. Assistant Chemist: 05 posts (SC-01, UR-04) in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to apply UPSC Advertisement:
Candidates have to apply online on prescribed application format at UPSC website at “https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php” on or before 11th July 2018 for advt. no. 6/2019.