UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Advt. No 19/2018.
Invited application from Union Public Service Commission in short UPSC Recruitment 2018 for the following vacancies in Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments by visiting official website of UPSC. Union Public Service Commission published recruitment news in Advt. No 19/2018.
Last Date: 01.11.2018
|UPSC Recruitment 2018|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 details :
1. Assistant Engineer (NQA) Electrical : 02 posts (ST-01, OBC-01) in Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), DGQA, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence
2. Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical : 01 post (ST-01) in Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), DGQA, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence
3. Deputy Architect : 07 posts (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-05) in Military Engineer Service, Ministry of Defence
4. Principal Design Officer (Electrical) : 01 post (UR-01) in Integrated Headquarters (NAVY), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence Service, Ministry of Defence
5. Refrigeration Engineer : 01 post (UR-01) in BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Guindy, Chennai, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
6. Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil) : 01 post (UR-01) in Directorate General Factory Advice Service& Labour Institute (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment
7. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical) : 01 post (SC-01) in Directorate General Factory Advice Service& Labour Institute (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment
8. Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical) : 23 posts (SC-04, ST-01, OBC-06, UR-12) in Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment
9. Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining) : 44 posts (SC-09, ST-06, OBC-18, UR-11) in Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment
Candidate have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee though cash or online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Apply methods : Online.
How to apply Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 :
Interested candidate’s have to apply online for the following vacancies at UPSC Recruitment 2018 by visiting official website – https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php . Submit your online application before 1st November 2018. UPSC Recruitment for advt. no. 19/2018.
Important dates UPSC Recruitment 2018
➢ Online application submission last date – 01.11.2018.
Important web links UPSC Recruitment 2018
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|