UPSC Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Union Public Service Commission in shot UPSC Recruitment 2019 for the following posts in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 23/2018). Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 11.01.2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : 01 post (OBC-01) in Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
2. Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer : 01 post (UR-01) in Education, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3. Specialist Grade-III (Medicine) : 05 posts (OBC-02, UR03) in Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
4. Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology) : 05 posts (ST-01, UR04) in Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
5. Functional Manager (Credit) : 01 post (UR-01) in District Industries Centre, Industries Department, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Administration.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/– to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2019 by visiting Union Public Service Commission website – upsconline.nic.in.
• Last date for submitting online application – 11.01.2019.