Vantage Circle Recruitment 2020 for the post of Security Analyst, Designer & Manager in various positions. Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, it has 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and has offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and are expanding rapidly it’s a team in Guwahati – Six Mile.
It has partnered with major eCommerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India.
Vantage Circle is looking for eligible candidates for the following post/s:
Last Date: 31/08/2020.
Table of Content
Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment Details
1. Security Analyst
No of posts: 01
● Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
● Perform VAPT on cloud assets, deliver remediation recommendations, and provide knowledgeable assistance in resolving identified vulnerabilities.
● Assist with integration, implementation, and administration of security systems.
● Document incidents and generate reports for team members and key staff.
● Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities and suggest and implement proper alternatives.
● Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
● Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
● Preferred work experience with a minimum of 1 – 3 years on Cyber Security.
● Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security.
● Significant knowledge of any cloud platforms like AWS, Digital Ocean, or Google Cloud.
● Experience with cloud-based security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools like Splunk.
● Ability to perform Pen Test on Web Applications and simulating security breaches.
● Good report writing skills and general communication skills in order to liaise with colleagues and management around cybersecurity issues and strategy.
● Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures.
● Ability to create disaster recovery and contingency plans in the event of any security breaches.
● Experience in evaluating security threats to your organization and perform a risk analysis of threats.
2. Motion Graphics Designer
No of posts: 01
● Design and create enticing motion graphics for our ads and social media channels.
● Creating corporate videos, marketing demos.
● Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphics project.
● Encoding, converting, and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
● Should have 1-2 years of professional video editing & video animation experience.
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro.
● Strong understanding of timing and motion principles; Squash & Stretch, Anticipation, Staging, Exaggeration, etc.
● Ability to conceive and develop corporate branding, image, and style.
● Must have excellent attention to detail.
● Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while working closely with teams.
● Good understanding of layout design and design principles.
● Should be creative and willing to learn new technologies.
● Good written/Verbal communication & Presentation skills.
3. Digital Marketing Manager
No of posts: 01
● Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
● Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
● Manage and maintain our website, blogs, etc.
● Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
● Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) AD management.
● Lead the market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
● Test new marketing opportunities.
● Analyze customer feedback from social media platforms.
● Prior work experience with a minimum of 2 – 4 years on Digital Marketing as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar roles.
● Must possess profound knowledge about LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
● Demonstrable experience of branding and promoting the business through various sources like Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Online Marketing.
● Experience of working on-page and off-page SEO for our website.
● Working knowledge of Google Analytics/Email Campaigning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC will be preferable.
● Should possess the ability to handle multi-tasks and be innovative.
● Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Get daily job news:
How to apply:
Interested and relevant candidates can apply with CV / Resume to [email protected]
Last date of application: 31/08/2020.