Vantage Circle recently published a job news for the post of Content Marketing Specialist/ Linux System Admin in one position. Vantage Circle, an All-in- One Employee Engagement Platform and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, it has 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as its clients and has offices in Delhi, Hyderabad and expanding rapidly own team in Guwahati – Six Mile. Candidates can send their CV to [email protected] for the following job vacancies in Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 28.08.2019.
Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: DevOps Engineer / Linux System Admin
Number of posts: 01
● We are seeking an experienced, proactive, positive, and passionate DevOps professional having Linux administration skills to manage sites and servers.
● Install, maintain, and improve a system with MySQL, Play, nginx, Elastic search, mail servers, cron daemons, Jira, Confluence etc.
● Responsible for responding to short-term problems and improve long-term architecture and automation.
● Automate server configurations and one should have experience with automating log aggregation, chef or puppet, and other automation tools.
● Monitor and maintain the systems during off peak hours and help the development team in deploying web applications in the cloud.
Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate should have at least half of the following skills:
● Proficiency in shell scripting is necessary
● Experience in configuring and administering Linux systems.
● Experience with server configuration automation – chef/puppet
● Experience of continuous development tools.
● Experience of JVM based server environment and other scripting languages.
● Understanding or experience of doing server builds and deployments
● Understanding of security issues
● Understanding of Web services and cloud/virtual servers along with standard physical servers
● Well versed with systems like subversion and git
● Ability to analyze and solve complicated problems
● Reliable and committed to keeping a consistent schedule, energetic and productive.
2. Name of post: Content Marketing Specialist
Number of posts: 01
We are looking for Content Marketing Specialist, whose responsibilities include developing and implementing the strategies for SEO by using link building activities.
● Develop and execute an outreach strategy identifying high-authority domains to pitch existing & new custom content.
● Write compelling, effective outreach emails to develop new connections.
● Collaborating with the SEO team to increase blog traffic and ranking on Google search results.
● Driving strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings.
● Utilizing software tools to identify potential link opportunities and collect contact information.
● Reaching out to bloggers, editors and other influencers via email, Twitter, blog comments, Facebook etc.
● Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, competitors, and/or industry.
● Work alongside other marketers to help distribute engaging content on social media accounts.
● Good understanding of overall SEO activities (On-page and Off-page).
● Effective communication skills including solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability.
● Internet-savvy a must (know a lot about being on the internet or doing things with the internet).
● Internet-friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build relationships with ease.
● Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data.
● Innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver.
● Proficient in conducting research online.
● Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
How to apply Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
Interested and relevant candidates have to send their CV / Resume to [email protected] for the following job vacancies on before 28fh August 2019.
• Last date for application submission – 28.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download advertisement – click here.