WPT & BC Assam, Crash Coaching 2020 for Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes is going to conduct a Crash Coaching Program for the ST students for State and National level Engineering and Medical entrance examination (CEE, IIT-JEE & NEET) at the locations given below.
Highlight of The Course:
Qualified competent and reputed faculty.
Regular test series for revision counseling sessions.
Aptitude test for enhancing problem-solving techniques.
Future assistance in admission after the examination.
- The candidate must be a permanent inhabitant of Assam and must belong to Schedule Tribe (ST).
- Candidate must have passed/ appeared 10+ 2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English.
- Cut off mark for 10+2 pass student is 40% and in case appearing the relevant criteria is 55% inHSLC examination.
- HSLC/HS admit card/ pass certificate
- Permanent residence certificate and caste certificate
- CEE/IIT-JEE/NEET applying acknowledgment receipt.
50 students per location. A selection test might be conducted in case of a higher number of applicants.
How to Apply WPT & BC Assam, Engineering and Medical Coaching:
Students can apply on the prescribed format online at www.directorwptbc.assam.gov.in or may download the application form from the website, and can be emailed at [email protected]
For any query regarding the coaching program please contact at 86386-19638 (Lakhimpur), 81360- 92622 (Morigaon), 70028-37183 (Dima Hasao), 97061-06284 (Goalpara).
Important web links: